Esi Card = e Pehchan Card This Card is One Type of Health card Which is Given To Employess From Employer For Free medical Treatment of His And his families.We Have Shared Difference of ESI Vs E Pehchan Card.
E Pehchan Card
What is ESI/E Pehchan Card ?
Today ESI Card is Known as e Pehchan Card.Before 2016 This Card is Known as ESI Card And ESi Card is Stoped After 2016.ESI Pehchan Card is Used To Get Benifit of ESI Scheme Like Medical Expenses,maternity,funeral expenses and Disablement Expenses.etc
How To Download ESI/E Pehchan Card ?
ESIC card is Downloan And Access By Employer Only.So You have To Ask Your HR Department For ESIC Card.Read More in This Post.
Benifits of ESI/E Pehchan Card.
- This is a One Time Process Even If Employee Changes There Company same card Useful For All Companies
- Very Secure and Easy Because of its authenticate Wia Fingerprint.
- Employee Gate 2 Card One For Himself And Another For his Family.He Can get medical Treatment as Per ESI Act.
- This Scheme is Handled by Central Government So This is Applicable And Available All Over India.
- They Can File ESI Return Online Easily Without Any Issue.
- Employer Can get all Detailed Information of Employees Like Which Employee Get Which Type of benifits.
- Remove Duplicate Data and also Helpful For Transfarency
- Its Digital More Secure Easily Store & Retrive
How To Get ESI E Pehchan Card
Step 3: Now You Will Find Your All Employees list.You Can Also Search Them by name.Click on “view counter foil” To Download it.
Step 4: Click On Print Button To Download counter foil as per Above Image.
Step To Verify & Link Aadhaar With E Pehchan Card
Step 2: Do Not Fill Anything In This Form Except Signature & family Photograph
Step 3: Now verify This Form With Your Employer With Company Seal
Step 4: Go To Verify at Nearest ESIC Office With Your All family.
Step 4: After Verification You Will gate 2 Card by Courier or Post.if Dont Receive Then Visit Nearest ESIC Office And Collect Card.
Must Read This….
- ESIC e-pehchan card is valid only for 2 months from which the contribution begins in esic. To make it fully valid, The card is required to link With Aadhaar.which employees can do by visiting the Employee Login portal of ESIC.
- Primary Medical Treatment is held as Dispensary Written in E Pehchan card.You can get Treatment From Big Hospital by making Form Number 4.
- Attach the details of Your family members to their ESIC So they can get free treatment.
- Enter the details of Your nominee because if the employee accidentally dies, then the money of ESIC insurance is given to his nominee.