UAN KYC:- KYC is Most Important Factor To Withdraw PF Online.Without KYC You Cant Withdraw PF online. For UAN KYC Must Read Full Article.
Following Document Is Mandatory To Withdraw PF Amount
- Aadhaar Card
- Bank Account
- PAN Card (For 50000/- or More PF Amount)
Benifit Of Updating KYC in UAN EPFO Portal
- EPF Member Can Withdraw PF Without Without Any Help of Employer.
- EPF Member Can Transfer PF From Previous Employer To Current Employer Without Any Approval Of Employer.
- EPF Member Can Get Monthly Alert On SMS Whenever Employer Credit PF Contribution on Portal.It Means Member Sure That EPF Amount is Credited On Times.Else He Can Tell To Employer.
- EPF Member Can Merge Multiple PF Account.
- Whenever PF Is Withdraw Then EPF Member Get Notification Wia SMS. It Means He Will Sure That PF Is Not Withdrawn By Someone Else.He Not Get Any Updates On Offline Withdrawal.After KYC You Will Get Notified For The Same.
- Its very Fast You Will Gate PF Amount 10 To 15 Days I get in 3 Days When I Applied For It.
- EPF Member Wont Be Able To Withdraw PF Online.
- To Withdraw EPF Amount Then Member Should Have To Process Manually Wia Employer And Physically Submit Claim Forms Its Very Long Process Some Time Its Take Around 6 Month To get Credit In You Bank Account.
- There is Not Any Process For PF Advance In Case Of Emergency in Offline.
- How To Find UAN Number ? For Activating UAN You Have To Need UAN Number There Is Lots Of Way To Find Out UAN Number Wia HR Department Of Your Company,Pay Slip,Salary Slip Want More Details To Find out UAN Number Then Check Above Link.
- How To Activate UAN Number ? You Must Have This Information To Activate UAN UAN Number / Member ID / AADHAAR / PAN , Full Name as Per Aadhaar , Date Of Birth as Per Aadhaar , Mobile Number
Must Use UAN Number For Activate UAN Do Not Use Member ID,Aadhaar,PAN Because Of Its Helpful When UAN Number Attached With This 3 Documents.
Some Times Error Occur as Date Of Birth Not Match with Database:–It Means That Wrong DOB Enter By You Employer Contact HR/PF Department of Your Company and ask Them DOB Which is Updated By Them
Now You Should Check 3 Column Is There For UAN KYC
1.ADD KYC COLUMN (Here You Can Add New KYC)
- You Can Add KYC In This Column Only Add Only First 3 KYC Other KYC is Not Mandatory.
- For Some Times Its Showing Error At The Time Of Uploading PAN/AADHAAR Error :- PAN verification failed name against UAN does not match with the name in income tax department IT Means That You Name Is Not Match With UAN Account Name & Name as Per Aadhaar and PAN Database Solution:-First Change Name From UAN Account Check Our Article For More Details…
2.KYC Pending For Approval
- When 1 Step ADD KYC Sucess Then You will Notice There is One Entry is Added In This Tab After Approved By Employer This KYC added In Third Column.
3. Digitally Approved KYC
- When KYC Approved By Employer Then Its Showing In This Tab.Every Time When You Change Company Every Time KYC Approved By Every Establishment.
Note:– For KYC Approval:
When You Add KYC Then its Show In KYC Pending For Approval Tab as No.2 Above
Then First of All KYC Approved By Your Employer(Company) Then After KYC Approved By Your Field Office.
Approval Time: 5 To 20 Days
1.What To Do If Employer Does Not Approve KYC ?
Usually HR Take Very Care On This Matter If The Approval Is Very Urgent Then Contact With HR Department Of Company If it Not Possible By Them Then Contact With Higher Authority Sr. HR ,MD Etc. You Can Also Complain On EPF Authority Complain Website Is http://epfigms.gov.in/
2.How Long Does It Take For KYC Document To Be Approved ?
Its Generally Take Around 5 To 15 Days To be Approved.
3.How Can i Check Status of KYC Approval ? an I Required To Visit UAN Portal Daily ?
No, You are Not Reqired To Visit UAN Portal Every Day When KYC Is Approved Then You will Receive Notification Wia SMS / EMAIL.
4. Do I Need To Upload Document at UAN Portal ?
No, You Dont Need To Upload Any Document On Portal Digital Document is automatically Varified By Its Number Only Take Care About Only Name Must Be Match With UAN Account and Name as Per Document
5.Whom Should I Contact Regarding Queries About UAN EPFO Portal ?
For Any Type Of Support You can Contact EPFO Helpdesk Number Which is 1800 118 005 For Technical Support You can Contact On [email protected]
How To Delete KYC From The UAN EPFO Portal Without Help From Employer
It Could Happed Due To When You Have Added Wrong KYC Then You Have To Remove This And Updated New One.
- Login With UAN And Password On UAN Portal
- Visit Manage >> KYC Tab
- Now You Will See X This Icon Where You Have Wrong KYC Updated Click On It And Remove Wrong One And ADD New KYC.
- Its Happened Till KYC Not Approved By Employer Once Approved You Cant Change Without Employer.
Demo For PF Passbook For Advance Withdrawal
Still Confusion Then Check This Video
KYC Is Most Important Factor And Its Very Helpful For Salaried Person Who are Change Their Job Most Of Time.also Helpful To Withdraw PF as soon as Possible
If You Enjoyed This Article Then Share With Your Friends And Others Through Facebook,Twitter,Whatsapp And Any Other Option.And Also Give Your Thought Wia Comment Section Below.