Uan Card is Issued By EPFO Department its Look Like Other KYC.UAN Card Is Most Important When You Switch Job.New Employer ask You To Submit UAN Card To Add PF On This Account.
Benifits of UAN Card
- Easily Print and Keep in wallet as Other KYC
- Require When You Switch Job To Update PF on Same Uan By New Employer
- Easily Identify That KYC is Successfully Updated or Not ?
- Get All Information of Employee By QR Code.
Today There is Simple To Download Uan Card Just Follow This Simple Step And You Will Get Your Card Easily.
Step To Download UAN Card
Step.1: Open UAN Official Website and Login With you UAN And Password
Step.1: Click on UAN Card Option in View Tab or You can Also Click on More Info of Uan Card in Home Screen.
Now You Will Find Uan Card on Screen You can Print and Download it as PDF File.
Details of UAN Card
Every Card Contains Following Information On IT.
- UAN :- “Universal Account Number” is Written in Red color On Both side of uan card.it is use for Primary Number of Every Employee This Number Is Different For Every Employee.
- NAME :- Full Name is Mention on UAN Card as Per Your Employer is Filled at The Time of Creating UAN.Some Time Name is Differ in UAN As Kyc For Such Problems Read Our Article How To Change Name/Date of Birth/Gender In EPF/UAN Account Online ?
- Father’s Name/Husband’s Name : Employee Father Name is Mention UAN Card In Case of Married Women her Husband Name is Mention on UAN Card.
- KYC:- KYC is Most Important Factor in This Portal if You have Done KYC Then Its Show Yes If You Not Then its NO Check Our Article For Uan Kyc.
- QR Code: In The Back Sided of Card You Will Find QR Code To Get Your Information Easily Within Second
- Date:-Date is Also Mention on Back Side of Card Its Show That On Which Date Your Card is Printed/Downloaded.
I Hope This Post is Helpful For You, If You Have Any Problems Then Ask wia Comment Section Below We Will Try To Reply On Same Day.